28 Mayıs 2021 Cuma

Fatma Kılıç / Şehit Fazıl Doğruöz Vocational and Anatolian High School

 In our project, which we started in September, each of us became a water ambassador in our own country and at our school. Since September, we have been carrying out all our activities in cooperation. Our students actively participated in the activities in the project. We have had great joint products. Endless thanks to my teammates Nazan, Maria, Fatma, Leonor, Dilek, Angeles, Özkan, Cristina, Immihan, Iskender, Anjeza, Buse, Alice, Sabriye and my founding partner Gonca who took part in the project. I cannot write their names here, but I congratulate all of you, our students, who are the main heroes of our project, you were really great. I would also like to thank the parents who supported our students for their contribution to our project. We are happy if we have contributed to nature as much as a drop of water.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder